Skip to content
Points To Remember
- Always mix powder to water, not water to powder.
- Background should be thoroughly brushed with a broom to remove dust and loose mortar.
- Hands should be dry before putting in the bag.
- Hooks should not be used for handling the bags to avoid tearing.
- Always fold back the bag after taking out the required material to protect it from moisture.
- Powder should be mixed with water immediately after taking out of the bag.
- Once a mix has started to set, it should not be tampered with or fresh gauging mixed with it.
- Surface should be slightly wet 10 minutes before plastering, it will help in bonding the plaster to the surface much better.
- All kinds of fitting should be done before plastering.
- Rama Plaster are suitable under normal conditions for use.
- It should not be applied on fully wet or supposed to frozen surfaces.
- Ensure that rapid loss of water is avoided – if water dries off very fast, the durability of the plaster will be lost.
Earth Friendly Tips
- Do not throw Plaster of Paris into the drain, it will clog the pipes. If you have any leftover mixture, let it harden, then throw it into a garbage can.
- If you want to save spoons or containers used for mixing Plaster of Paris, scrape off the hardened plaster and wipe the utensils with a damp cloth.